All payments are to be made in name of M/s eLand Holidays Pvt. Ltd.
Domestic payments can be made using any of the following methods:-
1. By Cash / Cheque / Demand Draft
2. By Electronic money transfer (RTGS & NEFT)
3. By Online Payment Gateway system through Visa, Master & Diner Club Credit Card
Overseas payments can be made using any of the following methods:-
1. By Bank transfer to our bank (Bank Details)
2. By Online Payment Gateway system through Visa, Master & Diner Club Card.
Payment made through credit card, the bank charges (3% extra) - would be levied over and above the total amount.
1. All payments should be free and clear of any withholding tax and deduction.
2. Bank charges, if any, for remittance (by remitting bank or by intermediary bank) would be strictly borne by payer.
Online Card Payments :
Visa, Master and Diner Club Card payments are processed through an online payment gateway system. You need not worry about your credit card information falling into the wrong hands because your bank will authorize the credit card transaction directly without any information passing through us. In approximately 25-30 seconds (depending on your Internet connection) your bank will issue, using the online payment gateway, an authorization code and confirmation of completion of transaction(s).
The payment gateway on www.elandholidays.com, is a Certified interface provided by E-billing solutions Pvt. Ltd. (EBS), uses the latest 128 bit encryption technology and other sophisticated methods to protect your credit card information. You can book your product using SSL encryption (the internet standard for secure transactions). You can be assured that eLand Holidays Pvt. Ltd. offers you the highest standards of security currently available on the Internet so as to ensure that your transaction experience is private, safe and secure.
Payment Declination :
If the payment on the credit card is declined for any reason, alternate payment instructions must be received by eLand Holidays Pvt. Ltd. 72 hours prior to the time of departure; else, the order is liable to be cancelled.